Realtor, CA DRE# 01325949
Stephen Friddle has lived and worked in thriving communities – New York, Austin, and Los Angeles – cities that thrive on diversity, community, creativity, and great food.
Licensed since 2002, Stephen’s experience and background in marketing, sales, logistics, and operations bring you...
• Positional marketing to attract high-end buyers/sellers.
• Strong negotiation skills that forge solid agreements.
• Focused navigation of complicated transactions.
• Leadership to guide the transaction to a successful close.
Stephen has also directed events, catering sales, and front-of-the-house operations for luxury hotels and fine-dining restaurants for over twenty years. Some of the highlights...
• Director of Events, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
• Catering Director/consultant Huntington Ritz Carlton Pasadena, Shutters on the Beach, Hotel Casa del Mar, Loews Santa Monica. Private estate weddings.
• GM, The Raymond Restaurant, Pasadena
• GM, JAR Restaurant, Los Angeles
• Captain / maître d’ Sunset Tower. Vanity Fair Parties,
CAA Golden Globes / Oscars and other industry events.
• Logistics team for the 1st and 2nd American Film Market (AFM) at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
• Film press junket operations for Hotel Bel Age (now The London) and The Regency New York.
Stephen is committed to delivering his clients extraordinary service, loyal representation, and joy along the way!